Five years ago, we fulfilled the dream of welcoming you.
For the well-being of all, we have been temporarily closed, but very soon, we hope to share the joy of reopening our doors to you.
Some of you know that we live next door, that we are always present and respectful of your privacy. At the moment, we are taking advantage of the quietness at Porto Vintage "Guesthouse", to consider, and, set up the facilities for the times to come.
Our breakfast room and terrace will be closed, at least until May 19th, due to the recent security measures related to Covid-19, from the Portuguese health authorities.
We are a guesthouse with a family atmosphere, with only 6 suites, spread over the 3 floors of the building, with no lift. This makes it easier for us, to respect the required social safety distances.
"Porto Vintage Guesthouse" priviliges the health, safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community.
Facing Covid19, we focus and redouble our care. In addition to the extensive health and safety procedures within our guesthouse, we scrupulously respect the advise, and, protocols of the health authorities.
Please be informed, of some additional measures taken, to increase your safety during your stay with us.
- Hand sanitizer gel is available in all common areas.
- We ensure more frequent cleaning and disinfection of the sanitary facilities, common areas, etc.
- Every time our breakfast room opens, we will ensure that the tables are set at the correct spacing. We will also space, out our tables on the terrace.
- Your welcome will be done behind a protective screen, made of plexiglass.
- Check-in and check-out can also be done online, in order to maximize safety distances on the spot.
- Our buffet breakfast will be adapted, and can be served in your room on request.
- We are waiting for the official certification of "Turismo de Portugal", with the "Clean and Safe" label.
Cancellations / changes
- Direct bookings on our website or by email: contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other channels: if you have made a booking online, such as Booking.com or Expedia, please contact the respective platform, which will both take care of your booking and payment conditions.
If you have any further questions about the current situation, do not hesitate, we remain at your service to help you.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Stay healthy and keep safe!